"Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?"
One of my favorites from season one.
- Bret: She looked like a Parisian river.
- Jemaine: What, dirty?
- Bret: She looked like a chocolate eclair.
- Jemaine: That's rare.
- Bret: Her eyes were reflections of eyes.
- Jemaine: Ohh, nice.
- Bret: And the rainbows danced in her hair.
- Jemaine: Oh yeah.
- Bret: She reminded me of a winter's morning.
- Jemaine: What, frigid?
- Bret: Her perfume was Eau De Toilette.
- Jemaine: What does that mean?
- Bret: She was comparable to Cleopatra.
- Jemaine: Quite old?
- Bret: She was like Shakespeare's Juliet.
- Jemaine: What, thirteen?
Jemaine: “Our story is the story of two guys who start at the bottom and with a lot of hard work continue along the bottom and finally end up at the bottom.”